Rite Lite Signs specializes in architectural signage and architectural features. We design, fabricate, and install quality-crafted architectural signage that serves to complement the architectural design of your facility while helping to reinforce your brand’s identity.
Brand identification for your business is crucial. In fact, 67% of customers surveyed said they purchased a product or service because the company’s business signage caught their eye. Each and every sign for your business should work together in terms of materials, design, and typography to create an overall “look and feel” for your brand. In addition, architectural signage uses materials like aluminum, stainless steel, glass, stone and other natural materials that are commonly found in the exterior architectural design to create an overall brand aesthetic that works in both form and function.
Rite Lite Signs stands out in the following ways when it comes to your architectural signage needs:
- Design – keep in mind that while architectural signs should be visually appealing, it’s also important to note that they are intended to enhance the environment around them. You should use architectural features to enrich the look and feel of your facility. We have the best designers in the business, and they’ll create something that serves as a natural extension of the built environment, all the while leaving people standing in awe of your architectural signage.
- Custom Fabrication – with over 30 years of experience, there isn’t anything we can’t do. Our 55,000 sq ft manufacturing facility is always hopping with the latest and greatest signage creations for our clients.
- Codes and Permits – You have one point of contact with Rite Lite Signs and rest assured that they are on top of each and every step. Thanks to our very own in-house coding and permitting department, your project manager ensures that every “i” is dotted and every “t” is crossed when it comes to your architectural signage project.
- Installation – with our generous fleet of boom trucks, cranes, and trailers, our qualified installers and crane operators can do it all. This includes drilling foundations, setting steel, pouring concrete, and installing delicate interior pieces. We’re up for any architectural signage challenge that you might throw our way.
- One-Stop Shop – when you work with our competitors, you’ll likely go to one vendor for signage, another for custom fabrication, and yet another for the final install and maintenance of your architectural signage. Not with us. We do it all.
These are just a few ways that Rite Lite Signs stands out among the masses when it comes to your custom sign and architectural signage needs. To learn more about Rite Lite Signs and how we can help you elevate your brand into a work of art, click here.